My Opinion and Experience to Humanism: The Interview with Canadian Atheist

The post was originally on Canadian Atheist with title of “Interview with Tsung-jen Wu — Asian Working Group (Taiwan), Vice-Chair East Asia, Young Humanists International”You can read the full article by clicking here, where you are going to know my life, experience and point of view toward Humanism. You can access to the full text on my Medium account as well. 
Finally, I would like to thank Scott Douglas Jacobsen, the interviewer and the writer of the article. It is his invitation that gives me the chance to share my personal experience with Humanism, which drives the progress of modern society.

Interviewee and Interviwer

Interviewee: Tsung-jen Wu is the Vice-Chair of East Asia of the Asian Working Group (Taiwan) of Young Humanists International. He is important in the provision of a perspective from East Asia and humanism.
Interviewer: Scott Douglas Jacobsen is the Founder of In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal and In-Sight Publishing. He authored/co-authored some e-books, free or low-cost. If you want to contact Scott: Scott.D.Jacobsen@Gmail.com.

0 留言